COVID-19 UPDATE – YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY ARE OUR PRIORITY
CRCG follows all active public health orders set forth by Alberta’s Chief Medical Officer of Health, including mandatory mask requirements.
For in-person sessions, here is what we are doing to help limit the spread of infection and keep you safe during your visit:
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the clinic
- We continuously encourage all clients and staff members to practice regular handwashing and hand sanitization
- We have increased our daily cleaning and disinfection of common areas and surfaces
- Each therapy room is sanitized every hour after a session takes place
- Clients are pre-screened for symptoms of COVID-19 before scheduling appointments and upon arrival
- Appointments are scheduled considering adequate intervals to reduce contact between clients in the hallways and waiting areas
- Furniture is amply spaced so clients and staff can sit and play at a safe distance during sessions
- We provide Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when the minimum safe distance cannot be maintained
- Our staff are fully vaccinated against COVID-19
We also offer Telepsychology (videoconferencing or phone) Counselling Sessions.